A Note to Parents
We know the stereotype perpetuated in movies actually exists in a limited number of fraternities. However, Theta Chi Fraternity is not one of them. In an effort to stand against this stereotype we provide alcohol free housing nor do we host social events where alcohol is provided. We are about brotherhood, scholarship, and becoming successful leaders and gentleman. Our fraternity is an all-in-one social, community service, leadership, athletic, and housing organization, with a long-standing reputation for excellence. Don’t take our word for it. Come and visit us. We’d love to have you as our guests. As always we’d love to answer any of your questions, or even put you in contact with our parents if you’d like.
Why Rush Theta Chi?
- Top in Fraternity GPA for 2 semesters running.
- 6 time Howard R. Alter Jr. Award winning chapter (Highest Honor for Theta Chi Chapter)
- Extraordinary Philanthropy and Community Service
- Brotherhood Events and Opportunities
- Greek-wide Social Events (Participation in Homecoming, Vandal Friday, Greek Week, Hazing Prevention Week, and many more!)
- Most respected fraternity at the University of Idaho
- 2011/2012 Chapter Choice Award (Voted by the Greek leaders on campus)
Please feel free to contact us for further questions